There’s nothing quite like a cold glass of peach tea on a hot summer day. Whether you like your tea sweet or unsweet, there’s a perfect recipe out there for you. Here’s a step-by-step guide to making the perfect southern peach tea.
How To Make Perfect Southern Peach Tea Quickly & Easily
There’s nothing quite like a cold glass of peach tea on a hot summer day. Sweet, refreshing, and endlessly satisfying, peach tea is the perfect drink to cool down with. And while there are many ways to make a delicious peach tea, we think the southern way is the best.
Here’s how to make the perfect southern peach tea
- 6 tea bags
- 1 quart boiling water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 can (12 oz) frozen peach concentrate
- 1 quart cold water
1. Start by boiling water and adding tea bags. If you’re using fresh peaches, you’ll need about 4-6 peaches for a gallon of tea. If you’re using frozen peaches, you’ll need about 2-3 cups.
2. Cut the peaches into small pieces and add them to the boiling water.
3. Let the tea steep for about 3-5 minutes, or until it’s the desired strength.
4. Remove the tea bags and add sugar to taste.
5. Pour the tea into glasses and enjoy.