What Is Cornflake Tart Blondie Recipe
If you’re a fan of blondies, you’ll love this cornflake tart blondie recipe. Blondies are a type of brownie that are usually made with brown sugar and butter, and sometimes chocolate chips. This recipe uses both brown sugar and cornflakes to give the blondies a delicious flavor and a crunchy texture.
How Healthy Cornflake Tart Blondie Is
A healthier version of the classic blondie, this cornflake tart is made with whole wheat flour, honey and Greek yogurt. Plus, it’s topped with a creamy, dreamy frosting made from Greek yogurt, honey and vanilla extract. So good, no one will know it’s healthy!
Types Of Cornflake Tart Blondie Recipe
A cornflake tart blondie recipe is a type of cornflake tart that is made with blondie batter. It is a variation of the traditional cornflake tart recipe that is made with brownie batter.
The blondie batter used in this recipe is made with butter, sugar, eggs, and flour. The cornflakes are added to the batter and then the whole mixture is poured into a baking dish. The dish is then baked in the oven until the blondies are golden brown.
This recipe is a great way to use up leftover cornflakes. It is also a good choice for those who do not like chocolate. The blondies are moist and have a rich flavor. They can be served plain or with a topping of your choice.
Step By Step Cornflake Tart Blondie Recipe
1 cup cornflakes
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/8 teaspoon baking soda
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, at room temperature
1 cup packed light brown sugar
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease an 8-inch square baking pan.
2. Spread cornflakes on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake for 5 minutes, or until lightly toasted.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
4. In a large bowl, cream butter and brown sugar together until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time, then stir in vanilla.
5. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing until just combined. Fold in the chocolate chips and toasted cornflakes.
6. Pour the batter into the prepared pan, and spread into an even layer.
7. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick or cake tester inserted into the center comes out clean.
8. Allow the blondies to cool completely before cutting into squares.