Ready to tantalize your taste buds and dazzle your dinner guests with a delicious dessert? Look no further than this Cornflake Tart Blondie Recipe! This irresistible treat is made with a buttery blondie base, crunchy cornflakes, and a sweet-tart topping that will have everyone coming back for more! This easy-to-make recipe requires minimal ingredients and preparation time, so you can whip up a scrumptious dessert in no time. Whether you’re hosting a gathering or just looking for something special to make for yourself, this Cornflake Tart Blondie Recipe is sure to satisfy even the most discerning sweet tooth.
This Cornflake Tart Blondie recipe is a delicious combination of a chewy blondie base and crunchy top layer of cornflakes. It’s the perfect combination of sweet and salty that will have your taste buds tingling! To make this tasty treat, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 cups corn flakes cereal
- 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- To start, preheat your oven to 350 degrees F (175 C).
- Grease an 8×8 inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray or butter.
- In a separate bowl, combine together melted butter and sugars until combined then stir in eggs and vanilla extract.
- In another bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder and salt until incorporated.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients while stirring until just combined; do not overmix.
- Pour mixture into prepared dish and spread evenly to edges. Top with 3 cups of cornflakes cereal and lightly press down onto batter so they stick; set aside.
- Place in preheated oven to bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown on top and toothpick inserted comes out cleanly.
- Let cool completely before slicing into bars or squares and serving.
This Cornflake Tart Blondie Recipe is a delicious combination of sweet, salty and crunchy! The blondie base is chewy and full of buttery goodness, while the cornflake topping adds the perfect amount of crunch. The addition of dried cranberries or cherries gives this dessert an extra boost of flavor and color. Serve it with ice cream for a decadent treat or eat it by itself for a snack. Either way, you’ll be sure to love this unique twist on an old classic!
Cornflake Tart Blondies are a delicious and indulgent treat but they can also be high in sugar and fat, so it is important to consider the health information before enjoying them.
These treats contain butter, sugar and golden syrup, all of which are high in calories. They also contain cornflakes which have a fairly low nutritional value as they are mostly made from refined carbohydrates. Additionally, the recipe calls for dark chocolate chips which tend to be higher in fat than other types of chocolate.
It’s important to remember that these Cornflake Tart Blondies should be enjoyed as an occasional treat, not part of a regular diet. If you’re looking for a healthier alternative, try substituting some of the ingredients with lower-fat options such as non-dairy margarine or semi-sweet chocolate chips. You could also reduce the amount of sugar used by substituting fructose or honey instead.
If you’re trying to watch your calorie intake, make sure to control your portion size when eating this dessert and pair it with something healthy like fresh fruit or yogurt to help balance out the indulgence.
In conclusion, Cornflake Tart Blondie Recipes are a delicious and unique way to enjoy a classic dessert. Whether you’re looking for a quick snack or something special to savor, this treat is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth. With just a few simple ingredients and easy-to-follow instructions, it’s an easy recipe that will leave you feeling satisfied every time. Not only is it tasty and fun to make, but it also has some great health benefits; the cornflakes provide essential minerals and vitamins while the blondies provide fiber and protein. So if you’re looking for something different and delicious to try, then why not give this Cornflake Tart Blondie Recipe a try?