What Is Chocolate Tiffin Recipe Mary Berry
If you love chocolate, then you’ll love this chocolate tiffin recipe from Mary Berry. This rich and indulgent treat is perfect for sharing with friends or family, or for enjoying as a special treat for yourself. Made with a simple mixture of chocolate, butter and digestive biscuits, this tiffin is easy to make and is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth. Serve with a cup of tea or coffee for the perfect afternoon pick-me-up.
How Healthy Chocolate Tiffin Mary Berry Is
Looking for a delicious and healthy dessert recipe? Look no further than Mary Berry’s chocolate tiffin recipe! This easy to make recipe is packed with healthy ingredients like oats, whole wheat flour, and plenty of chocolate. Plus, it’s naturally sweetened with honey and maple syrup. What’s not to love?
This chocolate tiffin recipe is the perfect treat for when you’re craving something sweet. It’s also a great option for when you want to impress your guests with a healthy and delicious dessert. Serve this chocolate tiffin recipe with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or a dollop of whipped cream for an extra special treat.
Types Of Chocolate Tiffin Recipe Mary Berry
A chocolate tiffin recipe is a type of dessert that typically includes chocolate, biscuits, and butter. The ingredients are combined and then baked in the oven.
There are many different recipes for chocolate tiffin, but they all have one thing in common: they are all delicious!
One popular recipe is the chocolate tiffin recipe from Mary Berry. This recipe includes chocolate, digestive biscuits, butter, and sugar. The ingredients are combined and then baked in the oven.
Another popular recipe is the chocolate tiffin recipe from Nigella Lawson. This recipe includes chocolate, cocoa powder, biscuits, and butter. The ingredients are combined and then baked in the oven.
No matter which recipe you choose, you are sure to enjoy a delicious chocolate tiffin!
Step By Step Chocolate Tiffin Recipe Mary Berry
This is a step by step guide on how to make a chocolate tiffin recipe from Mary Berry.
200g dark chocolate
100g light muscovado sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
100g self-raising flour
25g cocoa powder
For the topping:
50g dark chocolate
1) Preheat the oven to 180C/160C Fan/Gas 4. Grease and line a 20cm square tin with baking parchment.
2) In a large bowl, melt the chocolate and butter together.
3) Stir in the sugar, eggs and vanilla extract.
4) Sift in the flour and cocoa powder and mix until well combined.
5) Pour the mixture into the prepared tin and spread evenly.
6) For the topping, melt the chocolate and butter together. Pour over the top of the tiffin and spread evenly.
7) Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the top is firm to the touch.
8) Leave to cool in the tin before cutting into squares.