What Is Chicken Pot Pie Recipe
A chicken pot pie recipe is a savory pie typically made with a flaky pastry crust and filled with a creamy chicken and vegetables filling. The filling is usually made with chicken, carrots, peas, and potatoes, although there are many variations of this classic dish. Chicken pot pie is a comfort food that is perfect for a cold winter day. It can be made ahead of time and frozen, so it’s always ready when you need it.
How Healthy Chicken Pot Pie Recipe Is ?
Are you looking for a delicious, hearty, and healthy chicken pot pie recipe? Look no further! This recipe is packed with nutrient-rich ingredients and is sure to please even the pickiest of eaters.
The best part about this recipe is that it is so versatile. You can easily swap out the chicken for another protein of your choice, or add in additional vegetables to bulk it up. No matter how you make it, this chicken pot pie is sure to be a hit!
So, what makes this recipe so healthy? For starters, it is made with whole wheat flour, which is a good source of fiber and other nutrients. Additionally, the recipe calls for skinless, boneless chicken breasts, which are a leaner source of protein.
To further boost the nutritional value of this dish, be sure to use plenty of vegetables in your filling. We like to use a mix of frozen peas and carrots, but feel free to use whatever you have on hand. Just be sure to chop them into bite-sized pieces so that they cook evenly.
Finally, this recipe uses a lightened-up cream sauce in place of a traditional heavy cream or milk-based sauce. This helps to keep the calories and fat content in check, without sacrificing flavor.
So, if you are looking for a delicious, healthy, and easy-to-make chicken pot pie recipe, look no further! This recipe is sure to please the whole family.
Types Of Chicken Pot Pie Recipe
When it comes to comfort food, chicken pot pie is hard to beat. This classic dish is perfect for a chilly night or anytime you’re in the mood for something warm and satisfying.
There are countless ways to make chicken pot pie, but they all start with a few basic ingredients: chicken, vegetables, and a creamy sauce. From there, the possibilities are endless.
Here are a few of our favorite chicken pot pie recipes:
Classic Chicken Pot Pie: This pot pie is made with a creamy chicken and vegetable filling, and a flaky, homemade pie crust.
Chicken Pot Pie with Biscuits: This pot pie is made with a creamy chicken and vegetable filling, and topped with flaky biscuits.
Chicken Pot Pie with Phyllo Dough: This pot pie is made with a creamy chicken and vegetable filling, and topped with crispy phyllo dough.
Chicken Pot Pie with Sweet Potatoes: This pot pie is made with a creamy chicken and vegetable filling, and topped with creamy sweet potatoes.
Whether you prefer your chicken pot pie with a traditional crust, biscuits, phyllo dough, or sweet potatoes, we hope you’ll give one of these recipes a try.
How To Make Perfect Chicken Pot Pie Recipe Quickly & Easily
Are you in the mood for some delicious comfort food? Chicken pot pie is the perfect dish to warm you up on a cold day. This recipe is quick and easy to make, so you can have a satisfying meal on the table in no time.
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the shredded chicken, frozen vegetables, cream of chicken soup, milk, salt, and pepper.
3. Divide the mixture evenly between the two pie crusts.
4. Place the pies on a baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the crusts are golden brown and the filling is bubbling.
5. Let the pot pies cool for a few minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Step By Step Chicken Pot Pie Recipe
This time-saving recipe for chicken pot pie will please the whole family. Made with rotisserie chicken, frozen vegetables, and a store-bought crust, it’s perfect for a weeknight meal.
1. Pre-made pie crusts: You can find these in the refrigerated section of your grocery store.
2. Chicken breasts: Cooked and shredded, or you can use a rotisserie chicken.
3. Frozen mixed vegetables: This will save you time chopping and prepping.
4. Cream of chicken soup: This is the base of your pot pie filling.
5. Milk: This will thin out the soup and make it easier to pour into the pie crusts.
6. Salt and pepper: To taste.
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Remove frozen pie crust from packaging and let thaw for 10 minutes.
2. In a large pot, combine frozen vegetables, rotisserie chicken, and cream of chicken soup.
3. Pour mixture into the pie crust.
4. Bake for 30 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown.
5. Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.